AP 060: Karsten Archholz
Karsten is a 30-something pro-gamer turned tech entrepreneur; he's worked in India, Dubai, Austria and Germany. At the age of 23 he negotiated an investment promotion with the Royal Thai Government to leverage a Bangkok-based video games company from zero to a million USD in revenue within 5 years. Today he passionately provides advice to and invests in fellow tech entrepreneurs. Making use of his fluency in Thai, he gives talks at events and universities, checks nutrition labels for carbohydrates and gets into trouble with Tuktuk touts.
Wanna hear from someone in a specific country? Have suggestions? Praise? Let me know, click HERE.
Have criticisms? Corrections? Gripes? Well, I wanna know that too, so click HERE.
Living abroad? Wanna tell your story on the Abroad Podcast. Click HERE. I'd love to chat with you.
Mentioned in this episode
Articles os his:
- A Detailed Breakdown of Cost of Living: https://www.karstenaichholz.com/money/cost-of-living-in-bangkok/
- All You Need to Know About Renting a Place: https://www.karstenaichholz.com/money/renting-in-bangkok/
- In-Depth Guide to Health Insurance: https://www.karstenaichholz.com/health/thailand-health-insurance/
- The Best Gyms, Parks and Sports Clubs: https://www.karstenaichholz.com/health/bangkok-fitness/
- Money: A Guide to Exchanging, Sending, Receiving and Investing Here: https://www.karstenaichholz.com/money/thailand-money-matters/